My Favorite Healthy Dishes From the Past...

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

We're always trying to eat healthy in the beginning of a new year, as a resolution or simply to get better in choosing healthier dishes for our bodies. Either way, these dishes will leave you and your body satisfied! I've chosen a variety of dishes: smoothies, salads, soup and snacks - all perfect to a healthier new you. Take a look:


1. Mango & Rosemary Smoothie (my favorite - super yummy and refreshing)
2. Arugula, Orange & Pomegranate Salad (I love the crunchiness from the pomegranate seeds)
3. Peach Salsa (fresh and a great alternative from the regular salsa)
4. Simple Salad with Grapes, Cheese & Turkey (super simple and delish)
5. Baked Chips with Spinach & Cannelllini Bean Dip (this dip won't disappoint, I promise!)
6. Carrot & Ginger Soup (great flavor combination, a must try)
7. Tuna with Beet Salad (quick and easy)
8. Green Juice: Spinach, Pineapple & Orange Juice (a great start to any morning or perfect after a great workout)

I hope you'll enjoy these yummy recipes!


1 comment:

Miz Helen said...

Caroline,
Thank you so much for sharing this awesome collection of recipes with us today at Full Plate Thursday. I can't wait to try some of these recipes.
Miz Helen

 
site design by designer blogs