Pear & Cheddar Panini

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Pear and cheddar is such a flavorful and perfect combination. I love the sweet from the pear and honey with the melted sharp cheddar cheese and the crusty bread. Take a look:


Ingredients:
1 tablespoon honey
2 slices multi grain bread
Few thin slices of Cabot Seriously Sharp Cheddar
Few thin slices of pear or apple
Butter

Directions:
Pre heat panini press. Spread honey over bread slices. Place pear slices on bread, top with cheese slices and add the other bread slice. Spread butter the top bread. Place the butter side down on panini press and spread butter on the other bread slice. Cook for about 3-4 minutes or until golden brown. Serve and enjoy!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Hello! You have such a beautiful blog :) Your pear panini sounds and looks so good! I've actually never tried pears and cheddar before but I think it sounds like a perfect combo. I found your site through Tasty Tuesday and I would love for you to visit soon :)

Toodles,
Tammy<3

The Minis said...

This looks incredibly yummy, and what a unique pairing! I love it, and it caught my eye at the Domesblissity party--I had to stop by!

I would love it if you stopped by our Facebook page, and said "hello!"
https://www.facebook.com/OurMiniFamily

Your fan,
~Cathy Mini
ourminifamily.com

Diane Balch said...

I wish I saw this post before a threw out an over ripe pear.. it would have been fine in this sandwich. Great idea.

Miz Helen said...

I just love the pear and cheese combination. Hope you have a great week and thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday!
Come Back Soon!
Miz Helen

 
site design by designer blogs