I Can't Believe I'm 30!

Monday, December 16, 2013


On Sunday I celebrated my 30th birthday which I can't believe, it seems like my 20s just flashed before my eyes! I'm extremely grateful and thankful to God for the life He gave me and for blessing me more than I deserve. I'm happy to be able to celebrate another year of my life, I've so many wonderful blessings, especially my family. Being a wife and mother are the best gifts that I've ever received!

To celebrate my birthday, I decided to celebrate at home since the day before snowed quite a bit and I didn't want to leave the house. I made a fairly simple lunch for my family and I even made my very own birthday cake (it was delish!).


I made a naked red velvet cake with berries, a cranberry-pear sparkler drink and a few marshmallow pops. It wasn't fancy but fairly simple and I loved it! 

Well, happy birthday to me and welcome 30s!

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs