Christmas Series: Cranberry-Pear Sparkler

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

I recently created this drink to serve to my family at my birthday gathering and it was a hit, everyone really enjoyed it. I think it's a perfect drink to serve at the holiday parties and get togethers too. Take a look:


Recipe by Sweet Caroline

Ingredients:
2 liters ginger ale, chilled
1 (25.4 oz) sparkling pear juice, chilled
1 (32 oz) cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
Garnish with fresh cranberries and pear slices (optional)

Directions:
In a large pitcher or beverage dispenser, combine ginger ale, sparkling pear juice and cranberry juice cocktail. Mix to combine, garnish with fresh cranberries and pear slices if you desire. Serve immediately. Enjoy!

Stay tuned for more recipes!
Christmas Series

1 comment:

Evelyn @ My Turn for us said...

Just totally pinned!!!! Love this little drinkie!!

Hugs from Freedom Fridays With All My Bloggy Friends!!!

 
site design by designer blogs