Christmas Recap...

Friday, December 27, 2013

I hope you'd a wonderful Christmas with your family and friends. As usual, 
I hosted a Christmas Eve dinner for my family and friends. It was a wonderful
day and evening, I spent the day cooking all the dishes, setting the table and the
kids spent the day watching movies and playing with each other. Take a look:

I realized that I didn't do a post with the Christmas decorations from our home, so I decided to
share a few with you. Mostly of our decor incorporated silver and gold, except for the stockings 'cause they were the only cute ones I was able to find but it didn't bother me.

The kids had fun opening a few gifts on Christmas eve and loved it!


I shared throughout the day a few photos on Instagram (@sweetcarolinie - you can follow along if you desire). 
1. It started to snow on Christmas eve, it was a white Christmas after all. 
2. The kids favorite movie nowadays is the Polar Express, I can't count how many times they've seen it. 3. I made a delicious brown sugar and mustard glaze to go over a baked ham. 
4. The true meaning of Christmas.
5. Family tradition: making gingerbread house with the kids on Christmas day.

And how was your Christmas eve and day?

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs