What I'm Thankful For...(Link Up Party)

Wednesday, November 27, 2013


Thankful Link Up



This year I'm joining again these beautiful ladies: Julie of Julie Ann Art, Lenora of Yellow Heart Art and Erika of Rouge & Whimsy for a link-up party to share what I'm most thankful about this season.
I can't express enough how much I'm thankful and grateful for my family. This year was full of ups and downs, full of joy and battles but we made it through and we made it together. I thank God for blessing me and my life with such amazing individuals! (I'm going to stop right here 'cause otherwise I'm going to burst with tears. of happiness, of course!)


I'm thankful for all the opportunities and blessings that have been presented to me.
Hopefully I'll get share few with of them with all of you soon.

 I'm thankful for the wonderful grandparents my kids have! 

I'm thankful for the awesome and sweet auntie my kids have!
My sister and best friend!

I'm thankful for love.
I'm thankful for the sweet little things in life.
I'm thankful for all the moments.
I'm thankful for God's blessings and his unconditional love
for all of us.

What are you thankful for?
Happy Thanksgiving! 

1 comment:

meganluvsjewels said...

Love you list--there is so much in our lives to be thankful for! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

xoxo,
Megan

 
site design by designer blogs