Kidecals (Product Review)

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I've recently had the opportunity to review a product from Kidecals, the company specializes in personalized waterproof and durable name labels: for school, daycare, baking and canning goods, electronics or any other place you can think of.

I've always been looking for cute and durable labels for my kitchen jars and Kidecals have such a variety, versatile and cute labels to choose from! I was leaning towards the chalkboard labels but as soon as I saw these birdie labels, I fell in love!


Here's how it looks on my jars.
It definitely makes my jars look cute and the materials is really durable and water resistant too.

Also, you can order custom labels for parties, weddings or other events,
such a fabulous way to personalize your parties.

 Kidecals is offering a discount code for 15% off
for Sweet Caroline's Corner readers.
Just use the code kidecals15 at the check out.

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs