Green Juice: Pomegranate, Kale & Orange Juice

Friday, November 29, 2013

I've been eating a lot of pomegranates for the past few weeks and I try to incorporate into everything. It's so delicious, crunchy and healthy too! To kick start my morning in the right note I always start off with a delicious green juice and this is perfect after eating too much at Thanksgiving dinner the day before, take a look:


Recipe by Sweet Caroline

Ingredients:
1 cup chopped kale
1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
1/2 cup orange juice
3-4 ice cubes

Directions:
Put everything into a blender, blend until completely smooth.

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Yum! We drink green smoothies all the time around here, and I would love to try this one! Thanks for sharing!

Adelina Priddis said...

Thanks so much for sharing this on Foodie Friday last week! I am really excited to give it a try as my first green juice :)
I'm featuring you on today's party. I hope you'll stop by.

Miz Helen said...

Your Green Juice looks awesome!
Hope you have a great week and thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday!
Come Back Soon!
Miz Helen

 
site design by designer blogs