Simple Salad with Grapes, Cheese & Turkey

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I love how a recipe can come together in a second, this salad is a great example of how simple ingredients and little time can make a tasty and satisfying lunch. The other day, I desperately needed to go grocery shopping but I didn't have time, so I had to make lunch with what I had in hand. And this happened, take a look:


Recipe by Sweet Caroline

Ingredients:
1 small boston lettuce, chopped
1 small red leaf lettuce, chopped
1/2 cup red grapes, cut in half
1/2 cup muenster cheese, diced
4 slices smoked turkey breast, cut into thinly ribbons
Olive oil
Salt and pepper

Directions:
In a serving dish, arrange the chopped lettuce, sprinkle the grapes, cheese and turkey on top. Drizzle some olive oil, season with salt and pepper. Serve and enjoy!

2 comments:

Miz Helen said...

Hi Caroline,
What a lovely presentation for your delicious salad. Thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and have a great weekend!
Miz Helen

Jean Poylini said...

Your post it's very interesting and very useful, thanks for hosting. Does any of you have ever heard about www.elcoplanet.com or maybe use their web hosting service ? Because I nee web hosting for my page. Thanks

 
site design by designer blogs