It's Not Picture Perfect...

Friday, October 18, 2013


Some people often think that my life is picture perfect,
based by the fact of what they see or read at the blog
and they couldn't be more wrong.
At this little space which I call my own, 
I always choose to share the good part instead of the bad.

Why? 
I don't think you need to see how many of my recipes
don't work properly or how a craft project turned 
into a hot mess or how I feel like a terrible mom at times. 
I just don't want to bring negativity into this space or the world.

"LIFE DOESN'T
HAVE TO BE
PERFECT  TO 
BE WONDERFUL"

For the past month, I'm going through a really rough patch
but instead of complaining at what's going on around me
and everyone else, I choose to rely on my faith and have
peace within me. Is it easy? No, it's not easy. 
I'm learning my lesson and growing as a person
when a rough patch comes along. I'm just learning
to overcome and pass it through. 

I don't live a picture perfect life and it doesn't 
need to perfect to be beautiful and wonderful. 
That's why I don't share the bad or hurtful things, 
want this space to a happy and inviting place,
where you can just pull out a chair and enjoy
my yummy recipes and my everyday pictures.

I hope you still like me!

 

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I still like you! I agree with you. I feel the same way about blogging. Anyone who thinks that my blog is a representation of 100% of my life and everything that goes on must be crazy, or extremely naive. :)

 
site design by designer blogs