Peach Salsa

Friday, September 27, 2013

While we were traveling through Savannah, I noticed that a couple fruit stands by the road were selling peach salsa. I really regret not stopping and buying it. As soon as I got home I knew I had to make it just to get the idea out of my head, the results were amazing. Take a look:


Recipe by Sweet Caroline

Ingredients:
2 roma tomatoes, diced
2 peaches, peeled and diced
1/2 white onion, diced
1 jalapeño, without seeds diced
Juice of 1/2 lime
Handful of chopped cilantro (this is totally optional since either people like it or hate it)
Salt and pepper

Directions:
In a bowl; add all the ingredients, season with salt and pepper, toss really well. Refrigerate for about 20 minutes before serving. Serve with some corn or tortilla chips and enjoy!

* Tip *: This salsa is great served on top of fish, grilled chicken or pork. It's delicious either way. Give a try!

3 comments:

Diane Balch said...

I haven't seen a peach salsa with tomato in it. Looks delicious. Thanks for sharing it with us on foodie friday.

Shawna Williams said...

I had to check out your salsa recipe, the picture is just beautiful. Visiting you from Thriving Thursdays.

Miz Helen said...

We just love peaches and your salsa looks awesome! Thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and have a great weekend!
Miz Helen

 
site design by designer blogs