Awesome News...

Sunday, August 11, 2013

I was recently interviewed by Gourmandize and today I'm featured as Blogger of the Day at their site. Gourmandize is a free cooking website where you can discover thousands of recipes, share your own recipes and rate recipes by others. Also, you can save your recipes online, create and print a cookbook with your recipes!

Here's a little preview of the interview, take a look:

Hello Caroline, so tell us...


When did you begin your blog, and what inspired you to start it?

I started blogging around November 2010 as a way to have a creative outlet, I used to work full time and suddenly, I was a stay at home mom. My blog didn't have shape and sense of direction when I first started, it took a while for me to find a flow that I liked. Once, I started sharing food, it started going in another and better direction because suddenly I was sharing something that I love to do, I love cooking!

What is your earliest food memory?

I can't remember how young I was but I would love when my mom would chop tomatoes, add salt and a touch of vinegar and I always eat it up with such joy, something so simple yet so delicious!

Are you involved in the blogging community - how do you attract new readers?

I wish I was more involved in the blogging community but I do try to visit other blogs as often as I can, join and share recipes in link parties and also by posting in my Facebook page. I found that my blog attracts more and new readers by link parties and also by Pinterest.

Do you have a secret weapon in the kitchen?

I think the secret weapon in any kitchen is to simply enjoy cooking. Cooking with pleasure and ease can transform any dish. It's funny but my husband can always tell when I make a dish in a stressful day, he says that I put too much salt on everything when I'm stressed and it's true! So, just relax and enjoy the process. 


Click HERE to read the rest of the interview.

1 comment:

Scarlett @Scarletts Excellent Adventures said...

Congratulations on the great interview!

 
site design by designer blogs