Ideas for 4th of July

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The 4th of July holiday is almost upon us, I thought it would be fun to share some ideas I found along the way just in case you're throwing a little party or get together. Take a look:

Head over to Catch My Party and get these cute free 
printables, it includes: 2" and 4" party circles, tented cards, 
straw flags, welcome sign, favor tags, and paper chains. 
Everything perfect for you to throw 
a great party!
These are courtesy of Paula from Frog Prince Paperie.


Make some fun and easy marshmallow pops!
Check my easy recipe if you need it.
                                          Source: sixsistersstuff.com via Katie on Pinterest


Make this festive and refreshing Red, White & Blueberry Fruit Salad.
I'm sure the guests are going to love it!
                                       Source: spoonful.com via Brittany on Pinterest


I hope the ideas help you a little.
Have Safe & Happy 4th of July to All!

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs