Green Juice: Spinach, Pineapple & Orange Juice

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I often start my morning with a green juice, it's not only super healthy but totally tasty. This is by far the best combination of flavors and you can't even taste the spinach since the sweetness of the pineapple shines through. Take a look:


Recipe by Sweet Caroline

Ingredients:
1 cup of fresh diced pineapple 
1 cup of spinach
1 cup of orange juice

Directions:
Put everything into the blender, blend until completely smooth.

4 comments:

Lizbeth McGow said...

This is such a pretty smoothie, and healthy too! I was just blog hoping and found yours. Thanks for sharing.I always admire combination of smoothies with vegetables.
Lizy

Miz Helen said...

I love this smoothie, it looks so refreshing. Hope you are having a great summer weekend and thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
Come Back Soon!
Miz Helen

Scarlett said...

Saw you on Social Sundays - this drink looks good and easy. I love a good juice and the pineapple sounds so refreshing!

Scarlett
http://scarlettexcellentadv.blogspot.com

Rae said...

YUM! Cute glass too.

 
site design by designer blogs