Avocado & Strawberry Smoothie

Monday, July 22, 2013

I love avocados; it can be in salads, sandwiches, appetizers or even in smoothies. I love avocado smoothies, they're delicious and my favorite. If you never have one before, you don't know what you are missing, you have to try it!


Recipe by Sweet Caroline

Ingredients:
1/2 medium avocado
1/2 cup strawberries, chopped
1 cup milk
1 tablespoon sugar or honey
3-4 ice cubes

Directions:
Put everything into a blender, and blend until completely smooth. Serve and enjoy!

6 comments:

Cathy Compeau said...

I would love for you to share and link up at my weekly TGIF Link Party if you haven't already this week. Your favorite posts, most popular, recent or new! The party is open every Thursday night and closes Wednesday's at midnight. Followed by (Not SO) Wordless Wednesday! http://apeekintomyparadise.blogspot.com/.
I would be honored if you join us and follow to stay connected Have a wonderful week!
Hugs, Cathy

Miz Helen said...

Hi Caroline,
Your Avocado Strawberry Smoothie looks delicious! Thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and have a great week.
Miz Helen

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

Very cool glass!

Lori WhoNeedsaCape said...

This does sound good, bet my little girls would slurp it up :) Found your post on Show & Share Wednesday!

Lori
Who Needs A Cape? (Not Your Average Super Moms!)

Adelina Priddis said...

Mm, I love easy smoothies like this. Thanks for sharing on Foodie Friday

Rae said...

I love avocados! I never thought to have it in a smoothie though. I'll be trying this too!

 
site design by designer blogs