May's Conscious Box Review

Wednesday, May 22, 2013


About a week ago, I received my May Conscious Box and decided to show you what I got this time around. I've already done a review in the past of a classic box and this time I chose a vegan box to give a try. Like I've said in the past post, Conscious Box offers the purest, most natural and sustainable products on the planet.

My vegan box came with a variety of products ranging from natural spices to shampoo and natural dishwasher tablets. Here's the list of what came in my vegan box:

Ultima Replenisher - the All-Day Everyday Health Drink

Graw Foods Raw, Sprouted Graw Bars - this bar was very delicious!

Mac-n-Mo's Morselicious Treats (discount offer)

Pollen Ranch Organic Fennel Pollen - great way to add zest to everything from pork ribs to risotto to coffee cake, I'm looking forward to try this! it came with a recipe too.

Earthpaste Amazingly Natural Toothpaste (2)

Arora Creations Cauliflower Gobi - a blend of authentic Indian spices, I can't wait to try also.
Ecover Automatic Dishwasher Tablets
Yes To Cucumbers Natural Sunscreen
A.Vogel Herbamare Original - natural fine sea salt infused with organic fresh herbs and vegetables. 
Veria ID Innerdosha Shampoo and Conditioner
Dream Water Sleep and Relaxation Shot (2)
BIJA Gentle Senna Tea
Suki Body Butter Cream Salve

The reason why I liked this box very much it's the fact it came with some great spices and seasoning along with recipes which I'm definitely looking forward to try soon. If you are looking to try some natural, gluten-free or vegan products, visit Conscious Box and see what's all about!

1 comment:

victory said...

I'm glad to see someone do a written review on this box. I started to do so, but decided not to. I received my May box, and I was very disappointed. It was my first and will probably be my last. Like you, I truly enjoyed the Graw Bar. Visiting from Lambert's Lately

 
site design by designer blogs