Keeping Memories...

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

One of the reasons why I love having a blog
is the simple fact that it's also
sort a scrapbook where I get 
to keep some memories and
also able to share them. 

I've shared in the past when Sophia started walking
and now I'm able to do the same with Ian.
Ian started walking on May 7th
and he's the cutest little thing walking.
Now, he goes everywhere and climbs 
everywhere too, which means more trouble!

 Sophia was trying to hold him, so I could take a picture
but he wouldn't stay still.
 I love seeing how they interact with each other.
My little beautiful flower. 
 How cute is he?
They were having plenty of fun!

Do you love keeping some memories on the blog too?


2 comments:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Kerry said...

Your kiddos are so adorable!! They look so much alike in these pictures too :)
What a fun age they are at, and I bet it melts your heart when they play together like that :)
I agree, keeping memories via the blog is a neat way of being able to look back on these special moments xo

 
site design by designer blogs