Ham, Cheese & Carrot Frittata

Thursday, May 2, 2013

I usually make frittatas for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner, I think it quite a versatile dish to make for any occasion and quite easy to make. There are some different methods to do frittatas, some people like to cook on the stove top, others like to pre-cook on the stove top and bake the rest in the oven. I prefer to bake it in the oven, I find this way to be quicker and effortless. Take a look:



Recipe by Sweet Caroline

Ingredients:
5 small eggs or 4 large eggs
1 large carrot, shredded
1/2 white onion, diced
4 slices Virginia ham, diced
1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1/4 cup milk
1 tablespoon Bisquick mix
A handful of finely chopped parsley
Salt and pepper

Directions:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Put all the ingredients in a bowl and beat everything really well. Pour mixture into a buttered 8 inch cake pan and bake for about 15 minutes or until eggs are completely set. Serve warm and enjoy!


Here's a Vegetarian Frittata that I did while back, check it out!


6 comments:

Millie Snyder said...

Caroline I love Fruttatas too! They are so versatile and so easy to make! Thank you for sharing this! I cannot wait to try.

Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage said...

Sounds delicious!

Crystelle Boutique said...

That looks like a healthy and quick meal. Perfect for a busy family on the go......
:) You rock!!
hugs xx
Crystelle

Crystelle Boutique

Anne @ Domesblissity said...

Hi Caroline. This looks so pretty and I bet it was tasty. Thanks so much for linking up to Thriving on Thursdays. It was great to see you. I'm featuring this recipe at this week's party.

Anne xx

Stephanie Wnek said...

This looks really good! Found you on Let's Get Social Sundays. I am a new follower on GFC.

www.stephwnekcookbookproject.blogspot.com

Ruthie Knudsen said...

We love a good Frittata! Thank you for coming to share at Super Saturday Show & Tell last week.. stop on by and share again today! http://www.whatscookingwithruthie.com I hope you have wonderful weekend! xoxo~ Ruthie

 
site design by designer blogs