A Spring Day at The Park

Monday, April 29, 2013

 It was a beautiful day this past Saturday and 
we decided to visit our nearby park. 
We took a walk around the pond, 
spot some fish and frogs,
saw gorgeous trees blooming, 
took a look at the creek and 
enjoyed the playground.
It was a very nice afternoon, 
take a look:

My little fashionista! She loved the sunglasses that grandma and auntie gave her.

I loved Sophia's little outfit, the combination of colors are so spring-y!

Taking a better look of the creek.

She was amazed to see the fish and little frogs too.


Gorgeous Dogwood trees in full bloom. Aren't they beautiful?

 this is my favorite photo from our trip to the park.

What did you do this weekend?


3 comments:

Karen A said...


Beautiful pictures! Looks like such a nice, spring day. Your little girl is adorable! New follower here from the blog hop. - Karen

http://www.nadanadalimonada.com

Jennifer said...

Hi Caroline, this is such a lovely post. Your blog is really nice. I love the bunting in your header! I'm here from the Meet Me Monday blog hop and am a new follower. If you'd like to check out my blog, it's at http://www.thistlebearhome.blogspot.com :)

Kerry said...

These pictures are so beautiful Caroline!! I love those trees too, how pretty are they?! It looks like you and your little mini-me enjoyed some precious time together. What a lovely day!

 
site design by designer blogs