Breakfast Series: Mushroom & Egg Toast

Monday, March 25, 2013

I think by now you know I'm very much a breakfast type of person, when I have the time at least. I'm always looking for new ways to jazz up my morning meals and start my day with a great meal. I found this recipe flipping through a magazine and decided to give a try since it looked so good. Take a look:



Recipe by Every Day with Rachael Ray Magazine

Ingredients:
1/4 cup olive oil
1 (10 oz.) package sliced mushrooms
4 slices bread
4 eggs
4 tablespoons parsley, chopped
Salt and pepper

Directions:
In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium/high heat. Add mushrooms and cook until tender and browned. Meanwhile, toast the bread and set aside. Fry eggs. Season mushrooms, place toast on the plate and divide mushrooms among toast slices. Top each with a fried egg and sprinkle with chopped parsley. Season with salt and pepper to your likeness. Serve and enjoy!


1 comment:

Ruth said...

We apparently have the exact same dishes. :)

 
site design by designer blogs