Breakfast Series: Egg White & Spinach Omelet

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

This is a great recipe to start your morning. I love every kind of omelet, but since I''m trying to eat more healthy, I decided to do an egg white omelet instead to cut out some calories. It's really simple to make and you can add any type of veggies that you like. Take a look:


Recipe by Sweet Caroline
Ingredients:
3 egg whites
1 cup of baby spinach
1 tablespoon olive oil
Salt and pepper

Directions:
In a bowl, beat together the egg whites with the salt and pepper and set it aside. Over medium heat, add the olive oil into a nonstick skillet and cook the spinach until wilted. Then add the egg whites and cook the omelette for about three minutes on medium heat.

1 comment:

monicaplatz said...

Hi! I found you from the blog hop and glad I did! Looking forward to reading through your blog!
Monica
http://monicasrrr.blogspot.com

 
site design by designer blogs