Breakfast Series: Breakfast Burrito

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Tired of the same old breakfast, try the breakfast burrito and I'm sure you're going to love it! Take a look:



Recipe by Sweet Caroline

Ingredients (makes 2 burritos):
2 flour tortillas
2 eggs
2 ham slices
1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1-2 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon milk
1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
Salt and pepper

Directions:
In a bowl, beat eggs and milk together. Add parsley, salt and pepper; mix well. Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium/high heat. Add the egg mixture, cook and stir until eggs are firm. Remove from heat. Warm flour tortillas. Arrange the ham slices on the warmed tortillas, spoon scrambled eggs and top with some cheese. Fold into burritos and serve. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I absolutely love breakfast burritos! Seriously easy! And I have read about several people making them ahead of time and freezing them to make breakfast even faster.

Jessica @ View from River Mountain said...

I'm going to give this a try. I love breakfast burritos. I'm happy to be your newest GFC follower.
I would love it if you stopped by my blog sometime.

http://viewfromrivermountain.blogspot.com

 
site design by designer blogs