Keep Calm & Ride On...

Wednesday, February 6, 2013


I just couldn't resist this picture of Ian riding his tricycle, an absolutely adorable memory to cherish forever. I can't believe my little baby boy is growing up so much, the baby phase is definitely passing and I can't stop feeling the little knots in much stomach, so much pain.

Pain because I just want to hold on to my kids as much as possible, keep them as they are right now, freeze these moments forever and forget about time. But, time doesn't stop for me or anyone, the best thing I can do is cherish every single thing right now, cherish the good moments and they're lots of them (oh, how I love them!), all the moments for that matter.

And as they grow, I'll tell them stories of how their mom desperately wanted to keep them in her arms  and remember each time she hugged them and even how they smell. For right now, I'll try to keep calm and ride on...feeling a little bit of the growing pains, now I understand the growing pains.


Do you ever feel this way?

♥ ♥ 

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I do not have kids, yet, but this is actually something I have thought about and think I will be feeling the exact same way. I see other people with kids and watch their kids grow and I can't believe how fast they grow nevermind being the mother...

Ashle Potter said...

Aww what a sweet little guy you have! I can't imagine those knots of pain. They do grow up fast!!! Cherish the moments. :)
Ashle'
theultimatesisterhood.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way as you Carol, I would love to keep my boys little forever, but unfortunately that's not how life work! That's why since I had my first son I became a stay at home Mommy, to cherish every single moments that will never go back! I love my babies!!!❤❤
Joyce :)

Kerry said...

Absolutely!! I feel this all the time...I love this post and I love how you love your babies so much, they are very lucky to have you :)
They grow up way too fast, just look at him on his little trike!

 
site design by designer blogs