I Am Enough

Friday, February 1, 2013


I got inspired by Little Miss Momma
and decided to do this post and share with everyone.
I'm also linking this post.

I Am Enough.

I am pretty quiet but don't confuse my silence for weakness.

I am kind and try to practice kindness everyday.

I am joyful, peaceful & hopeful 
and wish the world would have more of it.

I make mistakes like everyone does
and try my best to learn from each one of them.
I'm not perfect and that's okay.

I can cry about anything; a good book, film,
beautiful song, watching my kids being happy, like I said anything.

I take nothing for granted, nothing.
I appreciate the little things in life everyday
because in the end, they're the big things in life.

I am loving and nurturing.
I am extremely faithful.
I believe in good things.
I believe in love.
I believe in God above everything else.

I am a wife.
I am a mother.
I am a daughter.
I am a sister.
I am a friend.
I am me.

♥ ♥ 


6 comments:

anirataC said...

loved it! :)
I will follow you *
xx, Catarina
http://petitsmorceauxdemoi.blogspot.co.at/

anirataC said...

loved it! :)
I will follow you *
xx, Catarina
http://petitsmorceauxdemoi.blogspot.co.at/

ashley @ little miss momma said...

so beautiful! Put tears in my eyes! I too can cry about anything--I love how you wrote that. And I love what you said about taking nothing for granted. xoxo, ashley

Kerry said...

Hey Caroline! I loved this post, so sweet and honest and I truly believe everything you wrote about yourself xo

Caroline said...

Thank you, girls! for your kind words. xo =]

Ashle Potter said...

Beautiful! So inspiring! I also posted an I AM statement... http://theultimatesisterhood.blogspot.com/2013/02/i-am-enough.html

 
site design by designer blogs