DIY Project: Marshmallow Pops

Friday, February 22, 2013

Here's a great sweet treat to serve any party, this was a hit with the kids at Ian's birthday party. It's extremely easy to make and the result looks amazing. Take a look:


Recipe by Sweet Caroline
Supplies:
Regular marshmallows
1 lb. bag of chocolate wafers, any color (I used red and yellow for my party)
Treat bags
Lollipop sticks
Colorful ribbons
Foam

Directions:
Stick the lollipop sticks in each marshmallow and set it aside. Melt the chocolate wafer in the microwave or according to package directions. Dip the marshmallow in the chocolate and stick in the foam until it's completely dry. Cover with the treat bag and wrap with a colorful ribbon.

* Tip *: for more of a festive look, try some colorful sprinkles. I'm sure they'll look even more prettier.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

What a great idea!!! Kids love marshmallows and these look easy enough to make for a crowd

Sarah
anythingbetween

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

Super cute!

meandmr.com said...

Newest follower here! I found you through the blog hop. I love your blog, its super cute :)
You can find me at meandmr.com

-Melanie @meandmr.com

Sarah said...

I nominated you for a Liebster Award. Check it out LiebsterAward

Caroline said...

Thanks for nominating me, Sarah! =]

 
site design by designer blogs