Breakfast Series: Baked Egg

Thursday, February 14, 2013

My favorite meal of the day is breakfast! It's the most important meal of the day and I like to start off my day in the right note. During the weekdays, I usually have my healthy oatmeal (I'll be doing variations with oatmeal in next breakfast series, stay tuned) but on the weekends, I like to eat something different like: eggs, pancakes and so on.

So, I've decided to create a series to feature my favorite meal of the day. I'll do a post every week with something different but breakfast related. Be sure to check it out!

 I'm in a kick lately for baked egg, not only is quick but takes little effort too. Here are the directions:

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Crack an egg into a buttered ramekin, place the ramekin in a cooking sheet and slide into the oven. Bake for about 10 minutes or until whites are set and yolk still runny.

I served my baked egg with bacon, crusty buttered toast, grapes and orange juice. Delish!
Bon Appetit, everyone!


No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs