Playing Dress Up: eShakti Dress (Review)

Wednesday, January 16, 2013


eShakti is a great online boutique for the ladies, they sell gorgeous dresses for every occasion and other beautiful garments as well. The best thing about eShakti is that they customize the dress according to your needs, so you get the perfect style and fit. We all know how important it is to get a beautiful dress that fits your body perfectly and makes you feel absolutely comfortable. 

When the company asked me to do a review, I was delighted! It took me a little while to choose a piece because everything looks beautiful. I finally chose this grey bird print dress and it has: a partial side zip, a boat neck, a ruched pleat bodice and skirt, a shimmering sequin embellishment and side seam pockets (my favorite detail). And it's made from a combination of cotton and jersey knit which it's so comfortable to wear. 

If you are ever looking for a great place to buy dresses, eShakti is your place. The service is great and just the full customization alone is worth your money.


1 comment:

Nikki said...

Stopping by from the You Like Me! Friday blog hop :)
I don't like dresses at all, but I might consider wearing one like the one you have on. It's super cute!

 
site design by designer blogs