Ian is 1...

Wednesday, January 2, 2013


Exactly a year ago, I was feeling little contractions
through out the day. I wasn't sure if I would 
actually go into labor or if it would be a false alarm.
It turned out that it wasn't a false alarm
and my little boy Ian simply decided that
it would be his day to come into this world.
And, what a joy!

I was feeling pretty okay through the day,
I would occasionally feel a couple contractions
during the day, I was quite fine and I was even doing 
some cleaning around the house and cooking (I guess this 
is the stage they call: nesting) but by night everything changed.
Contractions started getting stronger and we rushed to the
hospital. Surprisingly, the labor didn't take too long
and Ian arrived on January 2nd, 2012 at 11:03 p.m.
My perfect, beautiful, bundle of joy, precious gift from God.
   
Happy 1st Birthday, Ian! 


No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs