Resolutions...

Sunday, December 30, 2012

I see that a lot people make New Year's resolutions every year 
but I actually never make them. 
So, this year I'm breaking the rules and making 
a few resolutions for myself, 
goals that I absolutely want 
to accomplish and make it happen in 2013. 
I need to focus, be determined and give a run for my own dreams. 
A lot of times I put everything and everyone else 
before I can actually do something for myself 
and there's nothing wrong with that but 
I feel that sometimes I neglect myself. 
Hopefully, I'll achieve everything in my list this year! 

Are you making any resolutions for this year?
                        

1 comment:

Dixie n Dottie said...

Love it! May you have a wonderful New Year filled with God's blessings and happiness! :)
http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

 
site design by designer blogs