It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year...

Friday, December 7, 2012

It is! 
Of course, it's the most wonderful time of the year!
Can you just picture Andy Williams singing this song? 
It brings such a joy to my heart.

 I love Christmas season;
decorating the tree,
drinking hot chocolate with little marshmallows,
tapping my feet along some Christmas songs,
choosing presents for loved ones,
making gingerbread houses with the kids,
baking cookies,
watching "Elf" and "Home Alone" for weeks to come
and getting warm and cozy by my invisible fireplace (how I wish I had one).

This will be Ian's very first Christmas and I'm looking
forward in taking him to take his picture with Santa.
Sophia is now having fun with Christmas,
she loves all the decorations, every time she sees a house with lights,
she says: wow!

And here's Sophia playing under the tree!


Isn't all wonderful?




1 comment:

Dixie n Dottie said...

Christmas is wonderful, The Most Wonderful Time of the Year! :)
http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

 
site design by designer blogs