Thanksgiving Recap

Monday, November 26, 2012

Our Thanksgiving was very low key and very relaxing.
We had breakfast, watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
on TV and it was the first year that Sophia really enjoyed all the 
balloons and kept asking me to take pictures of 
everything in sight. It was really cute!

I enjoyed some family time, did some cooking and
even tried a new recipe - white chocolate crème brûlée, 
let me tell you: it was delicious!

At night, we attended the Thanksgiving service 
at our church, we do this every year. We believe it's
very important to give thanks as a family and as body 
of the church, to show gratitude for everything that 
has been given to us. And as always, we all had dinner together.

(Here's my family: my sister, parents, hubby and kids - everything that I'm thankful for!)

How was your Thanksgiving?
Please share in the comments!

1 comment:

Kerry said...

You and your sister are gorgeous Caroline!!! So good to hear you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving :)
I was showing my husband your Instagram pictures of the balloons in the parade, we always hear about that parade, maybe one day we'll see it!
I hope you guys are all well, your kids are just adorable xoxo

 
site design by designer blogs