I Am Thankful For...(Link Up Party)

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Rouge & Whimsy


Thanksgiving is just around the corner and I've things that I am thankful for.
So, I'm joining Julie of Julie Ann Art, Lenora of Yellow Heart Art and
Erika of Rouge & Whimsy for a link-up party to share what I'm most thankful about this season.


(1. Getting ready for delivery. 2. Sophia meeting her little brother for the first time. 3. Our bundle of joy: Ian. 4. Sophia & I relaxing and watching TV.)
In the beginning of the year, I received a very special gift.
My second child, a boy named Ian arrived perfectly healthy
and he's our bundle of joy. Joining his big sister, Sophia and the rest of the family.

I am thankful for the sister and brother love that my children share with
one another. It's adorable to see them getting along and treat each
other with such love and kindness. I hope it lasts forever. 


I am thankful for all the wonderful memories we made 
together as a family this year. Our trips to the park, 
vacations, holidays just get better and better every year.


I am thankful for another year we got to celebrate Sophia's birthday,
loved organizing and creating the party just for her and see how happy she was.
Lots of fun!

I am thankful for all the opportunities opening up in my life 
and for the new chapters that are ready to begin.
I am thankful for God's faithfulness that never ends 
and everything comes in the right moment and in the right time - God's time.

"Enter his gates with thanksgiving
and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the Lord is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations."
Psalm 100:4-5

What are you thankful for this year?
Please share in the comments. 

♥ ♥ 



4 comments:

Erika @ rouge + whimsy said...

your kids are so adorable and it's so great that they enjoy each other!
thanks for linking up! :)

Sandy a la Mode said...

such a beautiful family!! :)

xo,
Sandy
Sandy a la Mode

delovely details said...

Your family is lovely! Great linking up with you, Happy Thanksgiving!

Julie Ann said...

Look at that adorable looking family! Such a blessing. :]

Thanks for linking up! :] xo JA

 
site design by designer blogs