My Favorite Past Posts...

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

As my blogiversary is approaching, I took a look back at some posts and made a list with some of my favorites and if you've never seen them before here's your chance to see it first hand and if you've seen it before there's nothing wrong reading them again! Take a look:

1. In Motherhood in My Words, I tried to explain a little bit what motherhood means to me.



2. I had the pleasure of sharing Some Everyday Moments from my life, maybe I should do another post like this one soon.

3. Life is Good! Yes, it is. Love, love, love this post.

4. One Fine Day, it was a really great day. I love all the photos from this post and I was only a couple months pregnant with Ian and Sophia was just learning to walk.



5. Learn what JOY is all about with this post!

6. Who Do You Want To Be? Find out.

7. I shared Some Great News...

8. Just Being a Mom



9. I did a series of post from our Summer vacation this year but favorite is from when we visited the Norfolk Botanical Garden and you'll see why I loved so much!

10. I'll be doing another post soon about Things My Kids Do...



I hope you have fun reading them!
Many blessing and much love.

1 comment:

championm2000 said...

Isn't it fun (and humbling) to go back through old posts??

If I looked as good as you did pregnant, well, I would post that pic every chance I got ;-)

 
site design by designer blogs