Sophia is 2!

Tuesday, August 28, 2012



Exactly two years ago, I was at the hospital waiting 
anxiously for the arrival of my first child. 
After months preparing for her arrival; 
arranging her room; 
picking the perfect name; 
imagining how she would look like; 
time finally came on August 28th, 2010 at 1:21 p.m.

My beautiful Sophia finally arrived! 
A beautiful, healthy, precious child - in other words
my gift from God. She fills our home with laughter, joy and so much love. 
She's my ray of sunshine, my cutie pie.

Happy 2nd Birthday, Sophia!





1 comment:

KERRY said...

Happy 2nd Birthday to your beautiful Sophia!!! She sure is a sweetheart and I love seeing all of your pics on Instagram of your cutie pies too. I hope you all had a wonderful day celebrating her 2nd birthday, time sure does fly doesn't it! xo

 
site design by designer blogs