The Green Juice Challenge

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I've been trying to incorporate more veggies into my diet, been trying to be very healthy and that's why sometimes during the week I make the green juice or smoothie and I love it! It's not only tasty but with full of vitamins, you can create any combination that you prefer. Take a look at some that I've made.


Left photo: 1 golden apple, 1 medium carrot, 3 strawberries, a handful of baby spinach and 1 1/2 cup orange juice. Put everything into the blender, blend into completely smooth.

Center photo: 1 green apple, 1 cup orange juice and a handful of baby spinach. Put everything into the blender, blend into completely smooth.

Right photo: 1 plum, 1 bosc pear, a handful of spinach and 1 1/2 cup orange juice. Put everything into the blender, blend into completely smooth.

I love the fact that the juice becomes sweet and you can't taste the spinach. My favorite is the one in the right photo, it tasted delicious with the plum. My challenge is to incorporate at least two-three times a week the juice, feel free to join me with this challenge and also share some recipes!

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs