Home Decor: Sophia's Room

Wednesday, May 9, 2012


When I found that I was having a girl for my first pregnancy, I knew exactly what the room should look like. It didn't take too long to get everything put together.
We bought all the furniture first, then I decided to go with a butterfly theme for Sophia's room.

I'd a great luck in finding the crib bedding set with the butterflies, I loved the fact that it wasn't pink but instead a combination of light yellow, red, blue and some brown too.

My husband is quite the handy man, he made the little shelves for her toys and books, and together we created her name tag that hangs above her crib. We added little colorful butterflies wall decals to tie in with the whole look of the room.

I was pretty pleased with everything, what do you think?
I hope my little girl's room can serve you with some inspiration. =]




1 comment:

Heather said...

Congratulations on the DIY home decoration! I also did my daughter's room in our copper ridge apartments home. Yours is way prettier and kid-friendly. I love the cute wallpaper.

 
site design by designer blogs