Home Decor: Ian's Room

Tuesday, May 1, 2012


When I found out that I was having a boy for my second pregnancy, I had little trouble in finding a perfect name for my baby and also what theme his room should be.
I knew that I wanted something subtle, nothing over the top or too much blue.

 I finally found this teddy bear crib bedding set after a long search, I loved the color combination of beige, green and brown. The set came with everything include the two teddy wall decals and the little pillow. I love all the little details, the musical mobile are four hanging little bears (so cute).

My husband also added some shelves to displays some little trains and cars that we found
at the flea market.

I hope my little boy's room inspires you with yours! Next week I'll show Sophia's room. Stay tuned! :-)

3 comments:

KERRY said...

Such a cute room for little Ian Caroline! Love it :)

Joyce Farias said...

His room is so cute! :)

Karel said...

My son would love to have a room like this one. It's so cute. the crossings at cape coral

 
site design by designer blogs