Just Being a Mom

Wednesday, April 4, 2012


The pictures above are my favorites from
both of my pregnancies. The one on the left,
I was pregnant with Sophia and the one
on the right with Ian.
One of the greatest things I treasure
in my life is being a mom.
It's beyond anything that I've
imagined. This quote from Elizabeth Stone
somehow it sums up everything:
“Making the decision to have a child is momentous.
It is to decide forever to have your heart go
walking around outside your body.”
Isn't beautiful?
That's exactly how I feel about
my children.

I'm always hugging and kissing my kids
because I think is never enough.
I love squeezing their cheeks just
because they're so darn cute and
very squeezable!
Now, I'm always catching Sophia kissing Ian
and squeezing his cheeks just like I do to them.
It's adorable.

I love the way they smell, it's a very sweet scent
that they have and very different too.
It's funny how I can remember their scent when
I'm not near them and how happy it makes me feel.
I'm always wondering about their future
and how fast they're growing up,
I wish I could slow time just a little bit
or rewind it.
I am just being mom.

Do you feel the same way as I do?


2 comments:

Joyce Farias said...

I definately feel the same way as you about being a Mom, it is the best choice I`ve made in my life!!!<3

KERRY said...

Absolutely!! It's a precious gift and I love it!!
You're a beautiful mummy Caroline :)

 
site design by designer blogs