Veggie Frittata

Thursday, March 15, 2012


It's been a while since I shared a recipe here,
I thought it was time again to share something
delicious with you.
As always, it's quite simple and easy
to make.

Ingredients:
1 small white onion, diced
1/2 bell pepper, diced
2 plum tomatoes, diced
1 cup broccoli, chopped
1/2 cup white mushrooms, sliced
8 eggs
1/4 cup milk
1 1/2 tablespoons of bisquick
salt and pepper
1/2 cup finely shredded Colby and Monterrey jack cheese

Directions:
Pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees. In a large bowl, combine the veggies and eggs, beat together. Add the milk and bisquick, beat again. Season with salt and pepper. Pour mixture into a 8x11 buttered baking dish and cover with aluminum foil. Bake for 30 minutes until the eggs are set. Remove the foil and sprinkle the top with cheese, bake for an additional 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve it warm. Enjoy.

1 comment:

KERRY said...

Hey Caroline!
I have copied this recipe and I can't wait to try it!! I will let you know when I do :)
Thank you!!

 
site design by designer blogs