Baked Tilapia with Sauteed Spinach

Thursday, March 29, 2012



I don't know if you noticed that I've
been trying to post a new recipe
each week, I'm trying new things and
everytime something actually works I like to share.
Hopefully, I'll have new and exciting recipes
for you each week.

I'm trying to eat very healthy lately
and have been eating a lot of fish too.
This recipe is quick, easy, delicious and
good for you. I hope you enjoy it as
much as I do.
Happy Cooking!

Baked Tilapia
Ingredients:
4 tilapia fillets, fresh or thawed
2 tablespoons of your favorite seasoning (I used a taco seasoning mix)
2 tablespoons olive oil

Directions:
Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees. In a baking dish, place the tilapia fillets, sprinkle the seasoning and drizzle the olive oil on top. Bake for 10-12 or until the fish is flaky. Serve warm.


Sauteed Spinach
Ingredients:
2 cloves garlic, minced
6 cups fresh spinach
2 tablespoons olive oil
salt

Directions:
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add the olive oil and garlic, saute for about 1 minute. Add the spinach and saute until the spinach is wilted. Remove from heat and season with salt. Serve and enjoy.

1 comment:

Teena Mary said...

Very healthy & tasty recipe! I've got Tilapia now so i'm definitely gonna try this!!!

 
site design by designer blogs