Some Great News...

Monday, January 9, 2012

My great news is that our baby boy
finally arrived last Monday.
I've started the new year with
a great new addition to our family.
He arrived January 2nd at 11:03 p.m.,
after much debate we finally decided and
named our baby boy: Ian.

It has been a week of adjustments and
getting use to have another baby at the
house, I'm in the most part sleep deprived
and tired but all is worth it. Sophia seems
to like the idea of having a baby brother
around, I'm pretty happy about that
since I thought she was going to be jealous.

I'm just happy that the labor and delivery
were quick, that everything was all right
and our baby is healthy.

1. Getting ready for delivery.
2. Sophia meeting her little brother for the first time.
3. Our bundle of joy: Ian.
4. Sophia & I relaxing and watching TV.

4 comments:

Vivian said...

Congratulations! So happy to know you both are doing OK. I can just imagine Sophia's joy!

KERRY said...

Congratulations!!! I was so happy to read that your precious bundle had arrived!!
Sending lots of love and best wishes to you all, he is absolutely adorable xo

Holly said...

Congratulations on the newest addition to your family!

Pastor Peter said...

Hey he wa born the night we left for Flrida. I am sorry I missed that time...God bless you and Ian

 
site design by designer blogs