Mixbook Custom Flat Holiday Party Invitations (Review)

Monday, December 5, 2011


Every year, we celebrate Christmas as a family
and everyone comes to our home during Christmas Eve.
A lot goes into the preparation; cooking,
drinks, decorations and invitations.

I was fortunate enough to receive a fabulous package from Mixbook.
Mixbook is a leading photo products company that helps people create
custom photo books, cards, and calendars. Whether starting from scratch, or using one
of our thousands of professionally designed templates, every Mixbook product is
100% customizable.

Mixbook sent me custom 5x7 flat holiday party invitations, a set of 30 invitations.
Mixbook uses only the highest-quality, heavy-weight papers that are ethically
sourced from sustainable forests and certified by
the Forest Stewardship Council and the Rainforest Alliance.

Take a look at the party invitations. I love them!


The invitations and envelopes came wrapped in plastic and
it arrived exactly three business days after I made the order.
If you have a chance stop by the following pages and check it out the products,
you won't regret it.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

holiday party invitations said...

wow, i was so amazed at how wonderfully and how the design was well thought.

 
site design by designer blogs