Our Little Trip To See Santa

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Yesterday, I took Sophia to take
her picture with Santa.
Let's just say that she wasn't thrilled
and wouldn't sit on Santa's lap.
In order for her to take the photo
I had to hold her but still she wouldn't even smile.
My only consolation is that she didn't cry at all.
I guess she had more fun playing with the kids
in the waiting line than with Santa.



Afterwards, we walked a little bit around in
the mall and she loves seeing people. She was
smiling and laughing at everyone that we passed by,
 it was really cute.
And as usual, I always buy a pretzel for her and she always
eats the whole thing!



2 comments:

The Cantelmo Family said...

Oh, I think it turned out cute!
I had many years where I had to sit with my daughter to get her to at least halfway smile!!!

Vivian said...

My kids never get near Santa in their early years. Once again I was reminded about that with my toddler just this past weekend. Why even bother? But at least the pictures turned out cute and so did yours!

 
site design by designer blogs