Oh, Christmas Tree

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I just realized that I didn't post any pictures
of our Christmas tree. I love seeing post from
bloggers showing their trees and decorations,
I thought I would share mine as well.

We kept the decorations throughout the house
to a minimum and focused more on our tree.
The color scheme for our tree are gold and silver,
I think is quite simple but the overall look is great.

Take a look:

Our tree is in our dining room since our living room
doesn't have enough space for it.

I just love this Nativity set! It's so adorable.
The candle holders and deer are following in the same pattern
as our tree, gold and silver.

I just added a simple gold tree and candle to our coffee table.
I love nutcrackers, if it was up to me I would have a whole
collection but my husband thinks that's a bit too much.
But they're cute in my opinion!

8 comments:

Kari said...

Your decorations look great! :)

New follower from the Give a Hoot blog spot! :)

Misty said...

So cute! Very festively lovely! Ironically, my Christmas tree post has the same name. :)

Jessica Blankenship said...

Love it. So awesome. New follower. Would love for you to stop by:
http://sewcraftable.blogspot.com

Paula Robinson said...

Hey I love NutCrackers too! I was disappointed to find that storage seemed to have eaten one of mine!

new follower from the hop

Paula
Realhousewifeofsingapore.blogspot.com

Adriana Iris said...

new follower from the hop

clavs said...

Hi there!
Happy friday blog hop! I am following you via google friend connect and networked blog. It would be nice if you could follow me back. http://ladyofthereel.blogspot.com/ http://www.clavelomondang.com/
Tnx!
clavel

Anna at Mama Writes said...

Hi! I'm stopping over from Blog Hops Everyday! I love the tree, it looks beautiful. I tink I will post a photo of my tree as well, as I haven't posted any pics of it yet either...

Victoria said...

I love the Nutcrackers. They are my favourite Christmas thing, but I don't own any yet. I can't get fully into decorating my house because I dislike it so much.

New Give a Hoot Blog Hop.
http://smilesnsnuggles.blogspot.com

 
site design by designer blogs