My Year in Review (and Thank You)...

Wednesday, December 28, 2011



Blog
When I first began blogging I had
 no idea what I was doing.
It took a little while for me to finally find a
comfortable place and be happy with my posts,
I didn't know anything about blog hops or
even how to create a button.
I finally have some sense of what I want my blog to be.
I want it to be honest, sincere and interesting. After all,
I want you to read it and be inspired as well.

Readers
I would like to say THANK YOU to everyone
that has become a follower of the blog.
When I first started a barely had a follower,
to be completely honest - I had no followers!
Now, I can't believe that I have reached over 100.
I love reading comments from all of you,
 it always makes my day!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!


Family Life
I can't believe that 2011 is almost over!
All I can say is that it was truly a great year.
Filled with tons of laughter, memories, happiness
and surprises.
I'm looking forward to 2012 and what may bring,
I know it's going to be amazing.
Our family is going to start the New Year with
a bundle of joy, our baby boy should arrived
on the second week of January.
I'm so looking forward to exciting new experiences
for me and my family.
(you can also check this post I did in August: My Year So Far...)

To All
My God bless you and your New Year!
May it bring many happiness.
A Happy New Year to all.

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs