Day Trip: NYC Part 2

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

So, here's the second part of our trip to NYC.
We had the chance to go up in the Empire State Building
and made a quick stop at Times Square.

I was wanted  to visit the Empire State Building ever since
watching Sleepless in Seattle. Now I can cross it out of my bucket list.

Take a look:

1. The Empire State Building.
2. Sister & I.
3. Hubby & I.
4, 5 & 6. View from the top of the building.


We paid $22 dollars per person and had to wait about
an hour in line to board the elevator.
The only thing I would recommend is try doing this during a 
weekday instead of the weekend, it's less people and
you don't have to wait for so long.
But it's totally worth it.


1. Entrance. 2. My pregnant belly getting bigger.
3, 4 & 6. Beautiful views from the top.
5. The antenna at the top.
7 & 8. We were fortunate enough to see the sunset from the top. Stunning!

The Empire State Building all light up and our quick stop
at Times Square before catching the train and head home.

Hope you enjoyed my photos from my day trip to NYC,
I certainly did!


3 comments:

Vivian said...

Yep that's what you do when you go to the Empire State building...never again for me that's for sure...it would never compare to the view from the towers. So glad you enjoyed one of my favorite cities in the world!

TwinsWithTots said...

Hi there and glad to find you and be a new follower! Hope u will chk us out too and folow...have a great wekeend
cathy from www.twinswithtots.blogspot.com

KERRY said...

Awesome pics!!!! I would love to see NYC one day, it's my absolute biggest dream :)
Looks like a really fun day, you must live close.
And you look beautiful!!

 
site design by designer blogs