Couples Dinner

Monday, September 19, 2011

This past Saturday,
our church had a couples dinner party.
It was great!

It's not always that
the hubby and I have time just to ourselves, 
we appreciated very much the couple of hours
we had with each other and the other
couples as well.

We had a fantastic time,
filled with funny conversations, 
fabulous and delicious four course food service,
plus the decoration was beautiful.

I ♥ my Hubby!


Little roses centerpiece.



The food presentation was beautiful and everything tasted delicious.
( I just forgot to take pictures of the entree.)


This was a non-alcoholic strawberry mixed drink.
Very, very delicious!
I think I drank four of them. =]

It was a night of pure joy and fun.

♥ ♥ ♥





1 comment:

{Inspire Me,Beautiful.} said...

Those little drinks at the bottom look good! I figured they would be non alcoholic since it was a church hosted event. :) It looks like you had a great time!

 
site design by designer blogs