Some Everyday Moments...

Monday, August 22, 2011

These are a few of my moments that I would like to share with you.
To me, they're priceless moments and a reminder to be thankful everyday
because I get chances to live them.

 I'll always treasure them, these are the things that it'll never be taken away from me
 because they're live in my heart.

My everyday moments...


My two Valentines!
Our first Valentine's day with Sophia.
 I made cupcakes and my husband decided to share with her.
Look at her cute red lips from the icing.


Helping her Daddy!


Laundry time at Grandma's.


Sophia and I sharing a tender moment.
My little cutie pie.


I've a lot more moments but today I decided to share these.
They always bring a smile to my face and I love remembering my memories.


10 comments:

Barbie said...

I love this post!!!!! I think I didnt learn to appreciate the lil things until after I had my children!! :)

By the way Im following you now!

{Inspire Me,Beautiful.} said...

Aw how sweet! Precious moments indeed!

Anonymous said...

Dana (from www.hancockheir.blogspot.com) New follower! your blog is so cute - as well as your little girl!
(for some reason blogger won't let me comment as my profile unless it is a seperate window - but wanted you to know I was here) :)

Cami said...

Laundry time is seriously SO precious :)

Your blog is sooo cute!


Visiting from Give a Hoot Blog Hop - nice to "meet" ya! :)

<3-Cami from First Day of My Life

Frugal in WV said...

Great photos, your daughter is adorable :) New follower from the wednesday hop, have a great day! You can find me at

http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/

The Spring Mount 6 Pack said...

Hi, following through the blog hop. Come on by and say hi. http://thespringmount6pack.com

Shauna Nosler said...

Love the laundry basket!! I'm your latest Give a Hoot follower this Wednesday. Hope you can stop by and return the favor soon :)
http://www.shaunanosler.blogspot.com/

Ciao Mama's said...

Great post and your daughter is a cutie. I found your blog on the hop and I am now a follower. Would love it if you could stop by and check mine out.

Emily said...

Your blog is too cute!! Being a mommy is the best, isn't it?! :) Have a great week!

About Me said...

Hi,

I am following your blog now. I invite you to come by and visit my blog!

http://toddlertalesbymommy.blogspot.com/

 
site design by designer blogs