My Year So Far...

Tuesday, August 2, 2011


It's August already! Are you surprised as I am? It seems that time is just flying by, pretty soon Summer will be over and the ever changing colors of Fall will start soon. My year so far has been really great and I had the opportunity to experience many things.

These are just a few of the things I had the pleasure to experienced. I had fun decorating the house for Easter since it was the very first for Sophia. It was also my first Mother's Day with her this year(last year she was in my belly!). My family is growing, I found out that I'm going to be a mommy for the second time! We took a family vacation to Virgina Beach and had many great memories. Watching Sophia grow each day is priceless to me and incredibly rewarding, I love being a mom.

Also, I'm looking forward to new ones. I'm making preparation for Sophia's 1st birthday, I can't wait for her party at the end of this month, it'll be fun. In the fall, I'm planning to take her to the pumpkin patch and do many fun things. I can't wait to spend Thanksgiving with all my family and decorate the house for Christmas.

I thank God for each moment I have, for the great things He has given me and my family. May He continue to bless the rest of this great year. I hope your year has been great as it has been for me! ♥

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs