My Banana Cake

Friday, August 19, 2011

Yesterday I decided to make my favorite cake, banana cake! and since I love it so much I decided to share with you. The recipe is simple and easy to follow. Enjoy and happy baking!




Ingredients:
6 bananas
1 cup of sugar, plus 1 tablespoon
1 cup of flour
3 eggs
1 tablespoon of baking powder
1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon

Directions:
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl, mash really well 5 bananas with the sugar (you can use a potato masher to do this).
3. Add the eggs and flour, mix until well combined. Add the baking powder.
4. Pour the batter into a buttered 9x13 baking dish.
5. Cut the last banana into thin round slices and place them on top of the cake batter. Sprinkle the cinnamon and the remaining sugar on top as well.
6. Bake for approximately 40 minutes.


1 comment:

{Inspire Me,Beautiful.} said...

Anything with banana's in it, I'll eat it! :) Yum!

 
site design by designer blogs